How to Stop Worrying and Start LivingDale Carnegie’s proven techniques have helped millions of people to adopt new attitudes that lead to security and happiness, teaching them to break
the worry habit forever: Shut the iron doors on the past and the future. Live in day-tight compartments.
- See the funny side of life.
- Keep busy. The worried person must lose himself in action.
- Examine the record: What are the chances, according to the law of averages, that this event you are worrying about will ever occur?
- Do the very best you can.
- Count your blessings—not your troubles.
- Forget yourself by becoming interested in others. Everyday do a good deed that will put a smile of joy on someone’s face.
learned how to stop worrying and start living!